Sunday, February 22, 2015

Terrible Titles Bloghop: The Treasure Hunt


My lovely CP and friend Julie Dao tagged me for the Terrible Titles Bloghop. Julie recently signed with Tamar Rydzinski of the Laura Dail Literary Agency. Read her I HAVE AN AGENT post here.

Anyway! On to the post:

Here are the rules: Writers scroll through their manuscript and stop in random places. Whatever words/phrase the cursor lands on becomes one of eight terrible titles.

1. THE OLD LOBSTER TRAPS

2. GLANCING BACK AT HIM

3. I DON'T NORMALLY LIKE COFFEE

4. SEE YOU LATER, BEN

5. FOOTSTEPS ON THE STAIRS

6. ALMOST BREAKING MY RIBS

7. WHICH WAS RIDICULOUS

8. LIKE KNIFE SOMEBODY?


My cursor kept stopping on giant blank spaces, so it took me a while to get all eight. I think I'm partial to I DON'T NORMALLY LIKE COFFEE and LIKE KNIFE SOMEBODY?

Have you done the Terrible Titles Bloghop? What are your favorites? If you'd like me to tag you, let me know in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Why yes I have done the blog hop, Ms. Melody Metalhead. And my favorites of yours are ALMOST BREAKING MY RIBS and LIKE KNIFE SOMEBODY? They're so you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! I love this blog hop! I think my favorite is THE OLD LOBSTER TRAPS, though I know that wouldn't work as a real title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LIKE KNIFE SOMEBODY? It could be so many genres! Maybe you should write a rock band murder mystery next :P :P <3 <3

    ReplyDelete